Joel Brown on meeting the Wolf of Wall Street, creating win-wins, and starting the world’s #1 motivational blog
Welcome to episode 16 on the podcast! In this session we are welcoming an Entrepreneur and Life Design Coach, whose motivational blog “Addicted2Success” has had over 68 million views worldwide and counting. He has graced the covers of Foundr magazine, Lifestyle Business magazine, and been an author on Success.com and Entrepreneur.com. He has even had the pleasure of interviewing giants such as Tony Robbins, Tim Ferriss, Gary Vaynerchuk and Deepak Chopra.
Some of the topics we talk about include:
- How he sold homemade dog biscuits for pocket money at the age of 6
- Moving to Miami at the age of 17 to pursue a career in music
- Meeting the Wolf of Wall Street, Jordan Belfort, who gave him the idea to start his internationally renowned blog, Addicted2Success.com
- Ensuring that you always focus on creating a powerful vision for yourself;
- And breaking free from limiting beliefs by changing their meaning..
I present to you, the entrepreneur of entrepreneurs, Joel Brown.
More on Joel can be found via the links below:
Check out the trailer of Rise Up, The Movie:
Want to know the most productive tool that has helped me accelerate my progress; professionally and personally?
It's the Five-Minute Journal; the simplest, most effective thing you can do everyday to be happier. It’s a physical journal that gives you a positive quote, followed by three questions you answer in the morning and two questions to answer in the evening before bed. It basically anchors your mind in a positively focused, intentional and grateful mindset, in less than 5 minutes a day. You can purchase it through my affiliate link which is GiantThinkers.com/fiveminutejournal.