Welcome to episode number 14! In this session we have a young gun who is a marketing and entrepreneurial wiz. His recent book ‘The Marketing Blueprint – Lessons to Market and Sell Anything’ has quickly climbed to the #1 Best Seller spot in the Marketing category on Amazon, globally. He’s also an advisor and consultant to over 50 brands.
Some of the powerful insights our guest shares include:
• Taking pictures, turning them into postcards and selling them when he was a kid at his mother’s hair salon
• Writing his thoughts and rapping them, then recording it on YouTube and reaching 1 million views at 17 years old
• His advice on how to make something popular
• Using “The Drug Dealer Strategy”
• And his action steps on going to your audience and not waiting for them to come to you.
I present to you, one of the most inspiring and hardworking 21 year old entrepreneurs I’ve ever met – Jules Marcoux.
More on Jules can be found via the links below:
Want to know the most productive tool that has helped me accelerate my progress; professionally and personally?
It's the Five-Minute Journal; the simplest, most effective thing you can do everyday to be happier. It’s a physical journal that gives you a positive quote, followed by three questions you answer in the morning and two questions to answer in the evening before bed. It basically anchors your mind in a positively focused, intentional and grateful mindset, in less than 5 minutes a day. You can purchase it through my affiliate link which is GiantThinkers.com/fiveminutejournal.