Jules Lund, Founder of TRIBE and former presenter of Getaway on relentless hard work and world-class discipline
Hello wonderful Giants, welcome to episode #60! Today we have a former host of Getaway (which is actually Australia's longest-running travel and lifestyle TV program) and he appeared on Getaway for almost 400 episodes over 8 years. He’s hosted the Logies Red Carpet, Game-shows, Reality TV, live events, celebrity interviews and plenty more. He is a highly respected Australian TV and Radio superstar. On top of that, in the digital space he is widely known as the Founder of global influencer marketing platform Tribe; which connects brands with micro-influencers.
Some of the topics we spoke about include:
- The extreme lengths he went to in order to land a spot on Getaway
- Advice on how to get match fit no matter what we are pursuing
- His take on the differences between TV, Radio and Social Media and why it matters
- Advice for those that want to branch out and expand their creative output
- Tips on how to get from concept to first round iteration
- And his four ingredients for staying in peak performance
If you’re someone who is interested in the intersections of broadcasting, entrepreneurship, technology and design, then this episode is for you.
I present to you … the quick thinking, fast moving and determined ... Jules Lund!
More on Jules can be found via the links below:
The Blinkist app takes the best non-fiction books and distills them into powerful, made-for-mobile summaries. Essentially, giving you and I the main concepts of an entire book in 15 minutes. Available to read and also to listen to as audio.
Head to GiantThinkers.com/Blinkist to take up the 25% off discount. Start your free trial or get three months off your yearly plan when you join today.
The 25% off is automatically applied, when you head to GiantThinkers.com/Blinkist.